Monday, December 14, 2009

Three months is a long time not to post

Especially as I've promised the occasional readers of this blog - should you guys still be coming back at all - a number of wrap-ups and summaries of things that were going on in my life. This despite my own disappointment that many of my friends who blog have recently dropped their output to near zero, so procrastinating has become just that much harder - and I feel just a little bit more out of touch with my college friends. As for myself, I'll just stop torturing you and say that those posts most likely are not coming. Done and done.

Recently, I've heard of people actually checking ths thing occasionally to find out what's going on with me. That's great news, because it means: I'm not just unnecessarily occupying space in the cloud; this page is being utilized for its purpose. In light of this I will try to go the Calvinball route and deliver shorter updates as opposed to the long tomes I used to post. (Several weeks of editing what grew to be a monster of a healthcare reform write-up could not generate a good post, so I gave up). On the other hand, don't expect me to start tweeting either though.

No comments: