Monday, December 14, 2009

East Coast Trip Q1-2010

As some of you may already be aware of, I'm coming to the U.S. during January and February 2010. I will be spending a total of just over 3 weeks in a variety of locations. Currently, I have booked flights into and out of NYC, with definite stops in DC and Florida planned at the moment.
Here's the itinerary:

14 Jan - arrive NYC
15-18 Jan - G-Dub Ultimate alumni weekend, DC
This is where it gets messy: between the 19th and 29th I will be splitting my time between Naples, Florida and anywhere else I am interested in visiting, so I need your help:
Will you be around? Where do you live? Are you saying I should come visit? I'm pretty open to ideas here, and I will be working during normal business hours, so you needn't worry about my visit interfering with your paper making abilities. Please get in touch!
29 Jan-5 Feb - NYC
5 Feb - depart NYC for LON

I look forward to seeing people, let me know if you have any requests from the UK.

3 comments:

QualiTay said...

Let me know when you'll be in Philly!

MS said...

There is always sunny, rainy San Francisco for late January if you are interested.

Unknown said...

Willis, obviously you should stop in Atlanta. Not just for the fish and grits or the airport. Come to town for the hippo sightings - they sometimes fall into vats of coca-cola and have also been spotted throwing discs at dusk on local golf courses.