Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Love the Empire Day

I'm in high spirits right now, although I'm sure that will wear off shortly. the reason is that I just checked the baseball standings for the first time this season, to discover a pleasant surprise: going into the all star break, not only is Boston on track for 100 wins, but more importantly, the Pirates aren't last in their division. Can you feel the passion!

Just so no one complains that this post doesn't involve anything about my travels, I'd just like to point out that you learned that I haven't been following baseball. But that really isn't anything new. But today I also had a wonderful culinary experience, one so strange I must relate it, especially as a number of the ingredients aren't my favorites. I had a waffle filled with sweet corn (yellow maize) and shaved fresh coconut. It was amazing, despite the weird combination that it was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO EAT THAT!! With hot sauce

ThoughtsOnWalls said...

Imagine eating that.... while playing Dance Dance Revolution on an internet enabled computer against other friends. Common thing in the internet cafes here. And not only is it DDR, but the computer version has up to date somgs, so you bang out your moves to the latest Chamillionair or other amazing/horrible rap songs..... ok Tim, now go change your pants.