Monday, June 01, 2009

Yet another month

Yet another month of what, you ask. Well, failure. Complete and utter failure. At least as far as this blog is concerned, since it has yet again turned into more than a full calendar month between posts. And this despite the fact that I have been steadily gathering material for a number of different posts covering such varied topics as work, ultimate, sports generally and the NBA specifically, group vs. individual dynamics, food, travel and politics. I’ll try and post some more in the coming days, particularly as ultimate is concerned: I’ve got some real highlights of the season coming up, and one of them will most likely be combined with some travel, the other with none. Confused? I’ll explain later.
And for those of you still reading not only this boring blog, but this ultra-boring housekeeping post, let me reward you with a great clip I found while aimlessly stumbling from one part of the interwebs to another:
http://ifuxwitit.blogspot.com/2009/05/watch-this-1981-2020-expose-on-rap.html

No comments: