Sunday, February 11, 2007

¡Bienvenidos a la locura!

Welcome, one and all, speakers of all different languages to my blog about my experiences travelling once around the world. I will assume for practicality's sake that most people reading this know me in one form or another and will spare you - the reader - a self indulging soliloquy. If you don't but would like to know more, holler via email.

I've decided that the format here will be less focused on sequential storytelling than on the relating of various observations or anecdotes of experiences that have occurred and will occur to me over the next few months.

Just to give you an idea of the path of my travels, here is a rough outline:
December 18, 2006 - January 23, 2007; USA
January 23, 2007 - June 15, 2006; South America
June 17, 2007 - June 25, 2007; New Zealand
June 26, 2007 - August 8; Thailand to Moscow overland via Beijing

Obviously, it's still early in my trip, and plans are plans....they can easily change, either intentionally or due to circumstance, some of which I've already experienced since I arrived in Chile.

Well, I'll stop boring you with logistics and get to narrating.

No comments: